Dr. Fragidis Leonidas
Professor of Information Systems
Assistant Professor Leonidas Fragidis received his BSc in Computer Science from the Department of Computer Science of the University of Wales, Swansea in 1999 and his MSc in Communication Systems from the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department in 2000. In 2008, he received his second MSc in Finance and Financial Information Systems from the Department of Accounting and Finance of the University of Greenwich. In 2017 he received his Ph.D. in Information Systems from the Department of Production Engineering and Management of the Democritus University of Thrace. He is an Assistant Professor t the Department of Management Science & Technology of International Hellenic University and he teaches IT courses such as Databases, Systems Analysis and Software Engineering, Computer Networks and Information Systems at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
He has also taught at the TEI of Central Macedonia at the Department of Computer Engineering and the Department of Business Administration at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. He has also taught at the Department of Production and Management Engineering at the Democritus University of Thrace.
Dr. Fragidis Leonidas has extensive professional experience as an IT consultant and has participated in a number of projects related to the analysis, design and implementation of Information Systems from 2003 to 2019.
His current research interests are focused on the Integration of Information Systems and the Completion of the Electronic Health Documentation System.
Dr. Fragidis Leonidas teaches at the Department of Management Science & Technology of International Hellenic University undergratuate as well as postgraduate classes.
Contact details: International Hellenic University, Department of Management, Science & Technology, 65404, Kavala, Phone: 2510 462184, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Leonidas L Fragidis and Prodromos D Chatzoglou (2018), “Implementation of a Nationwide Electronic Health Record (EHR): The International Experience in 13 Countries”, International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, Volume 31, Issue 2, pp. 116-130
2. Chatzoglou P., Chatzoudes D., Fragidis L. and Symeonidis S. (2017), Examining the Critical Success Factors for ERP Implementation: An Explanatory Study Conducted in SMEs. In: Ziemba E. (eds) Information Technology for Management: New Ideas and Real Solutions. AITM 2016, ISM 2016. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol 277. Springer, Cham
3. Leonidas L Fragidis and Prodromos D Chatzoglou (2017), “Development of Nationwide Electronic Health Record (ΝEHR): An international survey”, Health Policy and Technology Journal, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp. 125-134, DOI 10.1016/j.hlpt.2017.04.004
4. Leonidas L Fragidis and Prodromos D Chatzoglou, and Vassilios P. Aggelidis (2016), “Integrated Nationwide Electronic Health Records System: Semi-Distributed Architecture Approach”, Technology and Health Care, Volume 24, pp.827-842, DOI 10.3233/THC-161231
5. Nikolaos A Kazakis, Anastasios D Diamantidis, Leonidas L Fragidis and Miltos K Lazarides, ”Evaluating the research performance of the Greek medical schools using bibliometrics”, Scientometrics, Volume 95, Issue 2, pp. 1367-1384, 2014
6. Prodromos Chatzoglou, Leonidas Fragidis, Dimitrios Chatzoudes, and Symeon Symeonidis, “Critical success factors for ERP implementation in SMEs”, Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS) IEEE, pp.
1243-1252, September 2016
7. Prodromos D. Chatzoglou, Leonidas L. Fragidis, Nestoridou Argiro, and Vassilios P. Aggelidis, ”Health Information Systems: Investigating Greek hospital employees’ intention to use electronic health records”, 6th International Conference on Health
Informatics (HEALTHINF-2013), pp. 187-192, February 2013
8. Prodromos D. Chatzoglou, Leonidas L. Fragidis, Triantafyllia Doumpa, Vasilios Aggelidis, ”Hospital Information System Evaluation”, 10th International Conference
on Information Communication Technologies in Health, July 2012
9. Leonidas L. Fragidis, Prodromos D. Chatzoglou ”Challenges in implementing
nationwide electronic health records: lessons learned and how could be implemented
in Greece”, 10th International Conference on Information Communication
Technologies in Health, pp. 223-229, July 2012
10. Leonidas L. Fragidis, Prodromos D. Chatzoglou, ”The use of Electronic Health
Record in Greece: Current Status”, 11th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, pp. 475-480, August 2011
11. L. Fragidis, V. Chatzis, “Modelling Hospital Expenses for a Patient Accounting System”, Proceedings of the 4th International Scientific Conference Computer
Science, pp. 449-455, September 2008
12. V. Mardiris, Ch. Mizas, L. Fragidis and V. Chatzis, “Design and simulation of a QCA 2 to 1 multiplexer”, Proceedings of the 12th WSEAS International Conference on
Copmuters, pp. 572-576, July 2008
13. L. Fragidis, A. Michailidis, V. Mardiris and V. Chatzis, “Web Based Application for Registering Degree Projects”, Proceedings of the 12th WSEAS International
Conference on Copmuters, pp. 567-571, July 2008
14. M. Syggouroglou, L. Fragidis, V. Mardiris and V. Chatzis, “An Internet Application for Lab-Group Booking Using Open Source Software”, Proceedings of the 3rd
WSEAS/IASME International Conference on Educational Technologies, pp. 412-415, October 2007
15. D. Markopoulos, L. Fragidis, V. Mardiris, V. Chatzis, “Web Based html-rich text Editor‘web-editor’Using Open Source Software”, Proceedings of the 3rd International
Scientific Conference Computer Science, pp. 178-183, October 2006
16. L. Fragidis, V. Mardiris, C. Mizas, S. Simeonidis and V. Chatzis, “Electronic
Examinations ‘e-Exams’ Using Open Source Software”, WSEAS Trans. on Information of Science and Applications, vol. 1, iss. 5, pp.1225-1230, November 2004
17. L. Fragidis, V. Mardiris, C. Mizas and V. Chatzis, “Examinations Past Papers ‘e-Bank’ Using Open Source Software”, WSEAS Trans. on Information of Science and
Applications, vol. 1, iss. 5, pp. 1220-1224, November 2004